Kitchens are becoming more and more functional as the years go by. Multiple aspects, such as function, technology, and aesthetics, are even more in demand now. If you are looking to upgrade your kitchen this 2020, here are some of the hottest trends in the industry.
- Flextension Layout– This layout makes your kitchen more flexible as if everything you would need is already in there. These are custom designed so you can add anything to it.
- Colorful Kitchens– This year’s kitchens are more daring and vibrant when it comes to using color styles and palettes.
- Sustainability– Materials used for kitchen materials such as countertops now have sustainable options for those who want to live a cleaner and greener life.
- Integrated Appliances– These are the perfect choice for those who want to maximize their kitchen space.
- Smart Kitchens– With the rise of technology comes efficiency. Gadgets like smart ovens, refrigerators, and dishwashers will help you work easier when in the kitchen.
If you want to know more about these trends, here is an infographic by Mr. Cabinet Care.